Friday, December 18, 2015

Madeintyo - U B E R Everywhere [VIDEO]

I'm always on the search for new music since most of the mainstream artists are becoming too repetitive. I don't have one main genre or favorite artists or producers. I honestly just listen to whatever intrigues me, whether its a beat, a flow, a vibe or whatever the case may be. I recently came across the artist "Madeintyo" while thumbing through youtube videos. Here we have his track "UBER Everywhere" and a nice visual to go with it.

Here's how one youtuber perfectly described this new Genre:

Suburban Trap Music - "Its trap music with less agressive beats and delivery. Also stems from juvenile or youthful ignorance rather than the limited perspective of an individual who has only been exposed to a life of crime" - AJ Gyampoh




No comments:

Post a Comment